Sunday, January 27, 2013

Song List

Song List

Sing along if you can .... Kazoo if you can't

WE usually KAZOO - SING - KAZOO

1) H-A-R-R-I-G-A-N

H-A, double-R I, G-A-N spells HARRIGAN
Proud of all the Irish blood that's in me
Devil a man can say a word agin' me
H-A, double-R I, G-A-N you see...
It's a name that a shame never
has been connected with...
HARRIGAN, that's me !

2) WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN


3) MACNAMARA'S BAND

Oooooo, Me name is Macnamara,
I'm the leader of the band.
And though we're few in number,
We're the finest in the land.
We play at wakes and weddings,
And at every fancy ball.
But when we play a funeral,
We play the best of all.
Daaah dat da da dat da da's

4) YANKEE DOODLE DANDY

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy,
A Yankee Doodle do or die.
A real live nephew of my uncle Sam's,
Born on the Fourth of July.
I've got a Yankee Doodle sweetheart,
She's my Yankee Doodle joy !
Yankee Doodle came to London
Just to ride the ponies...
I am a Yankee Doodle boy !

5) A NATION ONCE AGAIN
A Nation once again... ( ARM )
A Nation once again... ( ARM )
And Ireland, long a province, be
A Nation once again. ( ARM )


6) GOD BLESS AMERICA

God Bless America, land that I love...
Stand beside her, and guide her,
Through the night with the light from above.
From the mountain, to the prairie,
To the ocean white with foam...
God Bless America my home sweet home...
God Bless America my home sweet home.

 7) THE ONE ROAD

We're on the one road, Sharing the one load,
We're on the road to God knows where.
We're on the one road, It may be the wrong road,
But we're together now, who cares.
North men, South men, Comrades all,
Dublin, Belfast, Cork, or Donegal
We're on the one road, Swingin' along,
Singing a soldiers song

8)  Notre Dame Fight Song

Cheer, cheer for old Notre Dame,
Wake up the echoes cheering her name,
Send a volley cheer on high,
Shake down the thunder from the sky.
What though the odds be great or small
Old Notre Dame will win over all,
While her loyal sons are marching
Onward to victory.

9) GRAND OLD FLAG
      
You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag,
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of, the land I love,
The home of the free and the brave,
Every heart beats true for the red white and blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment